CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

NUK???

Wat is NUK?? previously don't know wat is nuk...it's a baby's brand actually...i never eyeing on it b4...but...during my 7mths pregnancy,my mother found nuk teats n mumbling abt d teats pattern...(she dislike it actually)...i didn't leave any comment on NUK brand...

see d patern???!!!! hmm...don't know y my mum dislike it so much...but...2 my utter horror (can use dat word hah??)...my boy wanted 4 it so much!!!on his 6th day old,my mum went 2 buy 4 it due 2 my boy 'laziness' 2 drink milk...so many teats we tried 2 give...a few name -- tollyjoy, anakku,n so many2 more...but at last he is very 'serasi' 2 NUK!!!!

p/s... petua masa mengandung,jgn asik sebut x suka itu...x suka ini...tp my situation,mak yg ckp x suka...huhu...blh pakai ke petua ni?

0 comments: